All About me :)

Everyone has to have a passion right? I think you should have many.
The more the better!  My passions?
My amazing daughter Bella, scrapbooking and keeping our memories, music, and cooking.

I'm a single Mum, trying to get through life smiling. I look after The Nana as well, and it never does go as smoothly as I think it will!
We live in beautiful Papamoa Beach, in New Zealand. A small little beach town, that's laid back and wonderful.

Life is hard and so amazing :) scrapbooking is my escape, designing or just making pages, it all makes me calm and thankful, and grounded,  after a busy day or being awake all night.

My daughter is special needs, for her looking through our family scrapbooks, is a great way to remember all the wonderful times, and not so wonderful times we have been through. It helps her ask me questions, and it helps remind her she is loved.
I hope you have similar stories with your amazing pages too!

x