Well Hello December you smexy thang...

My total fave time of the year :)
So each week of December I'll have a freebie on me Facebook page, here's a peek at this weeks..





















And I've excitedly started my December Daily album!! (credits below)
My cover page..












































Credits-

Cover
Paper, year and cut out done by me
Jen barrette - A Christmas Tradtion bell
Paislee Press Word art
Scraplifted this gorgeous page https://www.pinterest.com/pin/105834659971001272/

Elf on a Shelf
Papers made by me
Shabby Miss Jenn - Feeling Festive and Elf on a Shelf
Val Wibbens - Elf (shoe)
Mommyish Designs - Templated Trio 6

01
Studio Calico paper
others made by me
Scraplifted this awesome page here...
http://www.studiocalico.com/galleries?utf8=%E2%9C%93&filter=all&project_type=&kit=canyonlands-scrapbook-kit&technique=&search=

02 Santa
Crate papers
Michelle Collins Christmas Time kit
Ali Edwards
Mommyish Temlated Trio 3 template
Other things by me

03
Sara Gleason - Folio
Forever Joy Designs - Cowgirl

04
AnnaAspnes-_ArtsyTemp63
Flergs Visions of Sugar Plums


And some other pages not of the December variety :D
Elf page
Deena Rutter Change
Studio Basic Christmas Countdown
Kitty Chen Sketch 41

Horse page
Deena Rutter - Wanderer

Santa Page
Michelle Collins - Christmas Time at little dreamer.co